Download Then This Happened... May 2017: A diary about my wife after being diagnosed with breast cancer Book

Descriptions Then This Happened... May 2017: A diary about my wife after being diagnosed with breast cancer for Free



Download Then This Happened... May 2017: A diary about my wife after being diagnosed with breast cancer

This is a daily cartoon journal. I wanted to get back into creating comics and animation. However, the day I started, we found out my wife has breast cancer. I could have just given up. But I needed to do something to help me deal with the news. So I drew. It's nothing special, just a drawing I did on my phone. But it felt so therapeutic to draw what I felt that day. I kept drawing something each day to help me deal with it. Each day is different, like life. We have good days and bad just like everybody. But I enjoy having this outlet to express myself. . CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment