Free Breast Cancer Quilts: Coping with Breast Cancer through Quilt Making Kindle

Descriptions Breast Cancer Quilts: Coping with Breast Cancer through Quilt Making Free Online



Download Breast Cancer Quilts: Coping with Breast Cancer through Quilt Making

“You have breast cancer.” One in eight women in the U.S. will hear those four words at some time in their lives. In January 2012, I was one of them. I’d had a clean mammogram in June 2011, but discovered a lump as I turned over in bed one November night. A sonogram and biopsy later, I was diagnosed with Grade 2 invasive breast cancer. I had a mastectomy of my right breast in February 2012, followed by chemotherapy from March to June 2010. I went through 6 rounds of chemo, comprised of a combination of Taxotere and Cytoxan. I lost my hair and my appetite, I was exhausted all the time, and I was too ill to work. Those are the facts, but they don’t begin to describe the emotional journey of my diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer. I coped with my diagnosis, like so many other women, through the support of family and friends, by taking the experience one day at a time. I also made quilts. Why quilts? Throughout the breast cancer experience, quilting was one of the few act . CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment