Free Diet and Exercise Journal: (pink cover) (I've Got This Journals) (Volume 5) Online

Descriptions Diet and Exercise Journal: (pink cover) (I've Got This Journals) (Volume 5) book



Download Diet and Exercise Journal: (pink cover) (I've Got This Journals) (Volume 5)

Diet and Exercise Journal, Volume 5, in pink by I've Got This Journals
"Great journal for keeping track of workouts and food intake"; -review
”Love this book!” –review
”This gives me an idea on how to keep track on what I eat and what works for me. I always go back to the date where it works best and to keep on track”
January 2017: Now the I've Got This "Diet and Exercise Journals" are available in even MORE cover selections, 10 cover designs in total! "Cheerful Leaves and Flowers", and "Red Blossoms".
Click on the I've Got This Journals author page to view all of our new additions; be sure to buy I've Got This Journals for the same great content pages inside! All of our journals are identical inside, with space for 90 days of entries.
New! For a great companion to your diet and exercise journal, grab a copy of the Diet and Exercise Word Puzzles! Forty word puzzles, ten types in all - focus on your healthy lifestyle while solving health-orient . CLICK HERE TO START DOWNLOAD

0 comments:

Post a Comment